How To Find Your Photos:
1. Click on the “Find Your Photos!” link in the menu at the top of the page.
2. Find the category you wish to view (Portfolio, Agility, Seminars, Portraits), and click on that link.
3. Click on the “Go To Gallery” link under your event and date. (For example, “Synergy Training Camp 09/2018”.) This will take you to a list of all the teams.
(If you click on the photo itself, you will see that photo full screen, but it won’t take you to the list of teams.)
4. Find your dog / handler team’s thumbnail photo and title, and click on the “Go To Gallery” link under the photo. This will take you to your individual team’s gallery of images in my shop.
(Again, if you click on the thumbnail photo itself, you will see that image fullscreen in a slideshow with all the other teams, but it will not take you to your individual gallery of images.)
5. Teams are listed alphabetically by the dog’s name. If you have more than one dog, they will be grouped together into one gallery for simplicity. Look for the dog whose name comes first alphabetically.
6. Given the large number of teams, and the changes often made to running orders, it is inevitable that some teams will either be mislabeled, or unidentified. My apologies for this inconvenience. If you find a mismatch, please let me know right away and I will correct it. If there are teams that I am not able to identify, they will be listed as “Dog & Handler”.
7. From within my shop, view all of your photos! You can click on the individual thumbnail images for a larger view. As proofs, they are watermarked here, but that large watermark will not appear in your print or download.
8. You can save your favorites to a Lightbox, to compare and review at any time.
9. You can also add your favorites directly to the Shopping Cart for purchase.
10. You will need to create a login with PhotoShelter (the site where the photos are hosted) in order to use the Lightboxes and Shopping Cart. You can sign up for free, and there is no obligation. You can review PhotoShelter’s Terms and Conditions here. When you create an account, your Lightboxes and Shopping Cart items will be saved and available when you return.
11. For specific instructions on the ordering process, see this link for How To Place An Order.
12. If you have any questions about this process, please contact me. Thanks!