How To Place An Order:
1. Navigate to your individual team’s photo gallery. For more information, click on this link for Instructions on How to Find Your Photos.
2. You can add photos to your Lightbox and Shopping Cart in two ways: from the single photo view, or from the full gallery thumbnails view.
3. Note that when using the full gallery view, and choosing multiple photos, that the print size and products you choose will apply to all of the photos. If you wish to order different size prints or products for different images, you will need to do so individually, using the single photo view.
4. There are buttons adjacent to the images with options to “Add to Cart”, Add to Lightbox”, and “Download”. From there, you can choose options for prints, products, bulk digital download packages, and single downloads (shown in separate tabs). For a detailed description of these options, click on this link to Printing and Product Details.
5. You may be asked to review your image(s) and consider making crops, depending on what print sizes you are ordering. The images are already sized with a crop ratio appropriate for a 4″x6″ print. The 5″x7″ and 8″x10″ options will require a minor crop. I will review your order before it goes to the print lab, and may make minor adjustments as necessary. If you have any questions regarding crops, please contact me.
6. You will be asked to confirm a shipping method. Information on the available options can be found at this link to Shipping Information.
7. Your purchase will be completed through PayPal. You may use either a PayPal account, or a standard credit card. You do not need to have a PayPal account to make your purchase.
8. Once an order is submitted, it will be reviewed and finalized by me, and any additional necessary edits will be made to the image(s) before going to the print lab. This may include things such as exposure and color correction, crop adjustments, etc.
9. If you have any questions about this process, please contact me. Thanks!